17.11.10

My sophisticated style in a nutshell.

I'll have one of everything thanks, Tom Ford.

It's not unlikely that people ask me who are my favourite high fashion designers. Usually, I have a few in mind but in all honestly, it's not that easy to find designers who really epitomise your style, capture your personality and reveal a slight alter-ego from within and this is just from a collection of beautiful pieces (supported obviously, by the right brand philosophy).

Generally my style is generally metropolitan sophistication meets luxe embellishments otherwise a 21st century Great Gatsby meets Holly Golightly is perfect too. Imagine a pair of perfect cropped Balenciaga cigarette pants, an extravagant loosely beaded camisole (Oscar de la Renta) finished off with a pair of classic sky-high Louboutins, Yves Saint Laurent le smoking tuxedo jacket and a luxe Celine tote and a fierce lashing of Tom Binns cocktail jeweller...yes that is really me in a nutshell.

Designers? Think Yves Saint Laurent, Isabel Marant, Armani...and now: Tom Ford. Tom Ford captures the allure of ultimate feminine sophistication in a range of to-die-for pieces. The pictures below really speak for themselves as I'm left completely speechless! Enjoy.
XO LC.

No comments:

Post a Comment