7.10.10

Welcome to my personal blog.


The graciousness, beauty, humility and poise of Audrey Hepburn continually inspires me.

I like to think that regardless of how much time we spend with people, we never truly know them. Many people express themselves in different ways-through art, diaries, memoirs and the like. I decided to write a personal blog in the form of a diary: it’s my personal collection of life lessons, inspiring stories, social experiments, divine purchases and above everything else…just me.

Some people think of me as a career-obsessed businesswoman and entrepreneur. Others know me as a determined fashionista who will do anything she can to get the limited edition pair of heels or ultimate handbag. I know people who think I am a selfish person who doesn’t think twice about the things I do and the lengths I go to get what I want. I am all of these people and at the same time I am none of these people. This blog is an opportunity for you to walk a day in the life of me where you'll see the good, the bad, the ugly...the musings, the thoughts, the complaints. I hope you enjoy reading and get something out of this.

With all that said, Welcome to my life.

Along with a pinch of Brigette Bardot’s vivacity to unleash the vixen within.

XO LC.

No comments:

Post a Comment